Sunday, 14 April 2013

Back to Basic - Wishlist

back to basic

As the weather is slowly heating up (apparently) I can't help but hope it stays cooler for just a little while longer. my wardrobe doesn't tend to change in the winter to summer transition, come rain or shine I will be wearing thick tights and something black. Simple outfits that are built around a dark colour scheme are my idea of perfect.

For the past couple of weeks, every time I've been around my town I've wasted an awful amount of time trying on clothes and lingering around Zara, All saints and TKmaxx. This over sized Zara blazer has been tried on several times with different outfits.The ochre shade works nicely to break up a black outfit and at £69.99, its not going to break the bank but unfortunately food shopping comes higher on my list of priorities.
Paired with a loose fitting black top (monki) the pricey Alexander Wang tapered trousers would work great for adding some texture to a simple get up. Accessories are a huge obsession in the Smith household, my mum has passed on the handbag, shoes and jewellery fetish to me and its an expensive hobby. Obviously Michael Kors is the one to watch when it comes to timepieces (sorry about the pun). All Saints city wedges are top of the wishlist right now as I'm finally embracing my height (5'10") and I have always steered away from anything remotely heeled, but who could resist these chunky beauties? Handbags take over around 60% of my bedroom and I don't think one more Zara beauty will hurt, will it?

1 comment:

  1. This is such a perfect, beautiful wishlist. You've basically made me want everything here now :)
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete