Friday, 8 March 2013

Spring Clean Skin





With spring apparently around the corner, I'm taking early measures to ensure I have soft, smooth, baby like skin in time for the warmer weather (if it ever stops raining!) 
Last week whilst browsing The Body Shop website, I finally decided to purchase a body brush and a small facial brush. The idea being that, dry body brushing will not only exfoliate and banish my dry winter skin but also improve circulation and fingers crossed improve the look of cellulite and when used with the sweet lemon body scrub, will leave my skin feeling and smelling fresh. The facial brush will hopefully be a clever investment, not only to aid cleansing and improve skin tone but it will stave off the want of a clarisonic face brush (for now) I'm hoping it works well alongside the fabulous Angels on bare skin cleanser
Moisturising my face is always a huge priority, Perricone MDs deep moisture therapy is a god send, but I've found recently I've been forgetting to moisturise my body after showering, silly me. L'occitanes Almond milk body cream will now be planted firmly on the desk for me to smooth on after my exfoliating routine. I WILL have the skin of a goddess, I will.


2 comments:

  1. I'm absolutely rubbish at moisturising after my shower. Must try harder! Happy to have found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete